Get FREE DELIVERY on orders over £30     |     Lowest Price Promise
autumn savings - 20% off everything (£75+ orders)
enter sleepy at checkout - hurry ends soon!

White Goose Down Duvet

£55.25 £65.00

Filled with sumptuous goose down, sure to keep you warm and cozy. 

Warm and snuggly, and seriously great value. The chooser's choice.

Looking for a great duvet at a superb price? We've got you covered - we've stuffed this with 80% white goose down (the other 20% are tiny feathers) to make a warm and cozy duvet; a great option those who prefer a chunkier duvet than one of our pure down options.

Encased in a 100% cotton fabric (280 thread count) shell, double stitched and with piped edging for a lovely finish with superior strength. Baffle-box construction means no cold spots or shifting down. 

Click the 'details and care' tab for further details and how to care for your duvet. Read our guide here for some great insight and information on our down duvets.

Fabric iconPure down-proof 280TC cotton cambric casing. Baffle-box construction (4.5 togs are stitched through)

Filling iconWhite goose down (80%) and feather (20%); 530 in³/oz fill power.

Care iconWash in standard machine at 40° using gentle detergent. Tumble dry properly on low-med.

Certification icon

OEKO-TEX™ and  certified



Size chart:

 Single Double King Superking
135 x 200 200 x 200 230 x 220 260 x 220
Delivery Free delivery - click here for info and services
Returns Changed your mind? No problem ..see the details here.
Guarantee We've got you covered for 10 years; details on our guarantee are here.