Delivery, Returns and Guarantee
We offer free delivery* within the UK^. Place your order on Mon-Fri before 2 p.m. to ensure next day service (orders dispatched Friday will be delivered on Monday, unless Saturday service is chosen. Orders placed on weekends and Public/Bank Holidays will be dispatched the following business day).
To track your order, please click here
United Kingdom (mainland^)
|Standard||2-4 days||tracked||free (*£2.79 under £30)|
|Next Day||1 day** (Mon-Fri)||track + sign||£3.49 (free over £120)|
|Next Day (DPD)||1 day** (Mon-Fri)||track + sign||£3.99 (£1.49 over £120)|
|Saturday||Order by: Fri 2pm||track + sign||£7.99|
|Saturday (DPD)||Order by: Fri 2pm||track + sign||£12.99|
Deliveries to the regions listed below are always sent using a 3-5 day service. R.O.I, Channel Islands and Isles are charged at £7.99 - please make sure to choose Non-Mainland at checkout to avoid delays.
|Scottish Highlands||AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH18- 26,PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50.|
|Scottish Islands||HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA30, PA32-34, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.|
|N.I||Applies to all BT postcodes in N.I.|
|R.O.I, Channel Island & 'Isles'||Includes Isle of Wight, Isle of Dog, Channel Islands (Guernsey, Jersey etc.) and R.O.I. Choose non-mainland at checkout (£7.99)|
Europe & International
There is a shipping-cost calculator available on the 'basket' page - there's no need to enter your personal details to get delivery price. If you require delivery to a country which isn't listed, please get in touch via our contact page. Contact number is required for all int'l orders.
|Europe||3-10 days||tracked||Calculator on checkout page|
|International||3-14 days||tracked||Calculator on checkout page|
Please note: international orders may incur import tax/duty fee upon receipt. This is beyond our control, and we are unable to pay these charges.
We believe our products should meet, and even exceed you expectations - no less. We offer a 60 day money-back promise on your order, should you wish to return any items. The returned item(s) must be ‘as-new’ - i.e. unused, in its original packaging (you can of course open the packaging to get a feel of the product) and in saleable condition.
To return any item(s), click here to submit a return.
(3) select the item(s) you wish to return, and select a reason
(4) once submitted, you will receive a follow-up email with instructions.
- be sure to include a returns form with your return (this form was included in your order package. If you do not have a returns form, please download and include this form).
• The return and the costs associated are the responsibility of the customer. (If an item was faulty or incorrect, we will provide a pre-paid returns label; we cannot reimburse return delivery costs)
• Refunds will be issued once we have processed the return. Please ensure the return is securely packaged, and we recommend using a tracked/insured service and retain proof of postage.
• Refunds will be issued back to the original payment card/method. Please allow up-to 3 days for your return to be processed once the return has been received.
Cancellations: if you would like to cancel your order, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. We are only able to cancel an order before it has been packed and processed. If your order has been packed, you must await receipt of the order and then process a return.
Return products (be sure to include return a form) to:
My Duvet and Pillow
C/O Core Fulfilment, Lodge Road
- Ten (10) years guarantee on all down duvets.
- Five (5) years guarantee on all down pillows
- Three (3) year guarantee on all our synthetic and silk duvets and pillows.
- Two (2) years on all other items.
What does our guarantee mean? Should something go wrong with the item over the course of time, we'll offer you a like-for-like replacement, at no charge. We ask that you retain and provide proof-of-purchase should you require a replacement. We do not cover any damage caused by abuse or expected wear and tear. For full details, read our T's & C's page here.